Save Money on College with this FREE Report
Download our college savings report and discover why:
- many families miss out on strong financial aid opportunities
- picking the wrong colleges can decrease your merit aid
- searching for private scholarships can waste your time
- assuming only gifted or athletic students receive aid is wrong
- selecting colleges without paying attention to where your child lies in relation to other students can also limit your aid
About Red Oak College Planning
Mike Velasco is located in Central NJ and has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, with expertise in college financial planning. His firm, Red Oak College Planning, is affiliated with the College Planning Network (“CPN”), and together they have helped numerous parents successfully navigate the college admissions and financial aid process so they can comfortably afford to send their children to college... regardless of the cost.
CPN is the Nation’s largest and most reputable college admissions and financial aid servicing center and has averaged nearly $19,075 per year in college aid for its average family and nearly $4,900 in financial aid award appeals.